Hello Help Support,
Our Org Admins left and no one else has Admin Access, need to help to fix it or assign to a new person.
Thank You
Hi @Anirudh_Kodumuri
I created a support case on your behalf in https://getsupport.atlassian.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/23/JST-1151610
I have also included the current billing and technical contacts for that site. Our support team does have a process to follow in cases like this, however I believe our team can help further in that support case.
Andy
Hey @Anirudh_Kodumuri - Since no one has admin access now, I would recommend reaching out to Atlassian Support and they will help you with the recovery process. https://support.atlassian.com/contact
Thanks,
Bharat
Thank You Bharat, appreciate the feed back.
HI Bharat, It says only Admins can log a support ticket, any advise.
If you need technical support, ask your site admin to file a request on your behalf. Only Atlassian Account admins, billing contacts, and technical contacts can create support requests for Atlassian Account.
Can you please submitting using any option. I think submitting a ticket is important and doesn't have to account. Please share a screenshot of what you are seeing.
Hi, @Anirudh_Kodumuri Welcome to Atlassian community.I requested support assistance. Help is on the way! An Atlassian Support Engineer will review the post and respond on this thread within 2 business days.
I have the same issue as above. I have no access to support. I was the original admin / purchaser for the account. Now there is no admin. We need new licenses. We are stuck.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.