Hi everyone
Now I am struggling with the trouble that links (within the link field type) are always opened internally. Sadly the site I'm linking is tableau and it seems that it isn't supported to be opened within the confluence site. After the click on the link there is grey failed to load page - screenshot.

The links itself are working - if I just rightclick and select "open in new window" - it works perfectly.
The question is - is there some switch - which I could turn off - so that my links would not try to open within the confluence site and give me clean redirect without an error page?
Around half a year there wasn't such problem - the links worked even if just click - no grey error page. It feels that recently there were a bunch of patches applied to Confluence Databases. Maybe someone knows something about it?
Very appreciate any help.