Currently Project has 2 boards.
Project has a backlog.
Two sprints are running within a board say for eg A with the sprint backlog being refined from the backlog of the Project.
Now my requirement is to create a Board say eg B specific for a particular Program,
which I have created .
Now in order to create and refine sprint backlog , that I will start under Board B , i am trying to create a backlog for board B , when I use jql filter on Board , it fetches what I require for Board B backlog items in query view , but does not appear in Backlog view ,
but if I keep the filter to only Project , then all the Project backlog items appear in query view and Board B backlog , but this is what I dont want and want to overcome .
So my question is -
Is it possible to create Board specific backlogs if so how ?