I am attempting to follow the steps in this document:
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/integrate-with-prometheus/#Add-a-Prometheus-integration
But I do not know how to "Go to your team’s operations page" in JSM. Do any of you kind folk know how?
I do know how to do this in Compass, but the "Operations" section of the left nav is blank.
Any help is appreciated!
Hi Matt,
Are you not able to see the operation section?
Thanks
Hi @Matt Richards
This is only possible when you have a JSM premium or enterprise subscription.
Free and standard tiers of JSM don't support this integration.
This is also stated on the documentation page you are mentioning.
I dont see where it states that I can't do a unidirectional, team based implementation on the free plan.
I see the menu option, but when I select it the actual Operations section of the left nav is empty.
Before diving into how to fix the "blank operations page" issue in JSM, here are a few things worth checking to make sure the integration with Prometheus even shows up:
If you want to skip the trial-and-error altogether, you may want to explore an enterorise-data integration platform, no code, no plugin sync tool, OpsHub Integration Manager (OIM) (An Atlassian Solutions Partner) which can help you:
Drop us a line if you have any questions.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.