Hey @Ahmed Salem ,
Currently there are no reported issues with Confluence's status. Do you have a screenshot of the error you can share?
Top Tip: If you're unsure about a whether Confluence is experiencing issues, you can check it's Atlassian Status Page.
Thanks,
Julia.
Here we go. I tried re-creating the notes different name nothing worked.
Attached screen capture of the error message.
Thanks for sharing the error message @Ahmed Salem
Have you got access to another Space in your Confluence instance? I'm wondering if you could try publishing a page in a different Space to see whether it is something to do with this Space's permissions?
Can you check if you have the necessary permissions to access the Confluence space or if your license has expired?
This is not my first time posting my call notes to the same space. (I'm the owner) What I did I logged into my iOS and did publish my notes with no issues.
It might be a work around but it worked :-)
A
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.