I am attempting to take a CSV file with 50-60 columns and create a Page using the atlassian-python-api Python package. I am able to create a Page with the content turned into an HTML table made by Pandas, then applied as the Page Body.
The problem is that the table columns are squished together and scrolling to the right/left is very slow. Then when I expand each column to be readable, I eventually hit a point where Confluence "freaks out" (best I can describe it) and adjusts the columns back, and the last one I modified shows the full if not longer column width.
Experimenting with this, I think there is a maximum page width that is beyond using the buttons to transform the viewable content to be as wide as the page is. I have to scroll left/right. Is there a maximum page width/size? If not page, a table?
I did experiment using the Database feature, which is not available via the atlassian-python-api library, by uploading the CSV to the Database page. This became slightly better and was more readable, but Chrome users and sometimes Firefox users seemed to lose sight of the data in the table and when scrolling back would need to wait for it to reload. It seems this is a PWA and is having issues.