I wanted to ask how I can add more than 1 metric to the goal. Currently, I see that I can add only one but OKRs can have more metrics (key results) than just 1.
Hi @Renars.Reklaitis ,
Are we here talking about Atlassian Goals or are you maybe using some Marketplace app for Confluence?
I'm asking as this has landed in Confluence product/app group so I'm just trying to see the connection.
Also, if you could share some screenshots of what you're referring to, please do.*just a note that this is a public forum so beware of which information you're sharing
Cheers,Tobi
It looks like this:
It appears only one metric can be added per goal. You can read more about metrics here.
Now, this feature was released around September last year and here's the announcement: 📈 Metrics are now available on Atlassian Goals! Maybe you could reach out on that announcement/thread and ask if there are any plans on adding multiple metrics.
I'll also move this question to the appropriate product/app group.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.