Hello Team,
I’m currently using Jira without any issues, but I’m facing a major access problem with some of my co-workers.
Although I can log in and work on the project, my team members—who belong to a different organization—are unable to log in to Jira. They are using the correct credentials, but Jira either loads indefinitely or redirects them to another site and shows an error.
We are all collaborating on the same project, but they are not part of my organization’s domain. I tried to give them access, but the system shows the following message:
“Your Jira administrator has not yet configured this contact form.”
The issue seems to be related to user permissions or organization restrictions, and I do not have admin access on the Jira account to manage or invite them properly.
Could you please help me resolve this issue as soon as possible? Ideally, I need guidance on:
How to allow users from outside my organization to access the same project
How to assign admin rights to my self (if needed), or
How to contact the current Jira administrator (if one exists)
Let me know if any additional information is needed.