Hi all, I think I'm misunderstanding the permissions set.
So basically I have a ticket made with 1 account, I then added my other account as "Share with" who is a customer but thats it to the ticket. It added them fine BUT they don't have permission to the ticket?
I was so sure that this worked in the past so I checked my Requests area with my second account and can confirm that there are tickets there I can see where that second account is only a Request Participant/Shared With.
So I don't think its a permission issue? Email is very generic so its not part of any org either.
---
Something feels really off, if I create a ticket with my account 2 via the portal, the ticket gets created but after a refresh of the page, I no longer have access to the ticket i created via the portal?