I am working with a new feature of JSM (Playbook) and are working on to fully automate the P1 incident handling process within JSM. So far I've created two automation rule for play book;
1st: An automation rule that'll be triggered manually when P1 incident is receive and it'll create a teams meeting link, add relevant people, and start a meeting. Also if you can suggest which smart value should i use that it can also add meeting summary in name as well?
2nd: I'm working on a automation rule that we'll trigger when we want to add a comment to customer with a Teams meeting that'll be get from step 1 with comment like; "teams meeting has been started, please join" with a team meeting link from step 1.
Can you guys help me in completing 2nd step, or is there any way and functionality in Jira that we can achieve this step?