Hi Community,
I created and and deleted a site url - abc.atlassian.net. I waited for the cooloff period still I am unable to reclaim it. Please help
Hi @Encaenia ,
You can probably reach out to Atlassian Support, as they can see if this (sub)domain is still active or not. Potentially, someone else has claimed it in the meantime. (I'm guessing some people tried using "abc" already)
Again, not much we can do here, so the Support team can definitelly assist you better related to this.
Cheers,Tobi
Hi, @Encaenia
Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
I checked the address <a href="https://abc.atlassian.net/" target="_blank" rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer">https://abc.atlassian.net/</a> (I hope this isn’t just a placeholder name you used for the example). From what I can see, the account currently exists but is suspended.
<a href="https://abc.atlassian.net/" target="_blank" rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer">https://abc.atlassian.net/</a>
You can contact Atlassian Support and ask them to restore the account.
The reason you can’t register it again is that the subdomain is still active — even if the account is suspended, the domain name remains reserved.
Best regards,Evgeniy
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.