Hey Akeem, sorry to hear that! Could you elaborate a little more on the questions you have so we try to answer then?
Is this a song?
There's plenty of answers around. But to find them, you need to actually ask the question!
I find it hysterical that people investing their time into giving me a bad rating but when I need some assistance or ask a questions no one is there.
Anyways I want to take this moment to point out some of the brightest people in Atlasssian that actually are amazing with customer service and know what the hell they are doing.
Elisa Diel and Bernardo Casaroli! These people are rock stars!!!
Thank you for all the support and I'll continue to do business with Atlasssian only because people like you exist.
Thanks!
Akeem H.
I think the rating is because posting a non-question without discussion or explanation can be taken as quite annoying. You're not giving the community an opportunity to offer you any help or interaction, just appearing to be taking a swipe.
Most of us ignore it, some give you tongue-in-cheek responses asking for some form of explanation, and the people it really annoys vote you down.
Hi Nic, I'll put this theory to test. But thanks for the pointer.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.