Hello Community,
I regularly update my quick filter SQL query to filter by our latest fix version. I've searched the new JIRA UI everywhere for "Edit Quick Filters." Where did edit quick filters get moved to?
Thanks for the help!
Hi @Krystina Coakley -- Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
For a company-managed project, please try:
For a team-managed project, please try:
Kind regards,Bill
Thank you sooooo much Bill!!!! Life saver!
Awesome; I am glad that helped! Please consider marking this question as "answered" to assist others with a similar need find solutions faster. Thanks!
@Bill Sheboy , I am having the exact same issue that @Krystina Coakley was having. Trying to edit a quick filter on a board that I created and have previously edited the quick filters on without issue. This is a company managed project.
I have followed your instructions and when I get to the Board Settings page, there is no "Layout" option. I have searched the page and the word "layout" does not exist. Don't see anywhere that the quick filters are listed or editable.
Any other ideas?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.