Hi, is it possible to import a bpmn diagram as a template using draw.io?
I tried to import a bpmn file but it just imported as some static code. Is there a way to import as interactive diagram that can be copied to other confluence spaces as needed and edited as per need?
Hi @Akriti Malla
To better understand what you're trying to do and point you in the right direction, I just need a little more info:
How was the BPMN diagram originally created?
What file format are you trying to import into draw.io?
Once I have a bit more context, I’ll be happy to guide you further!
Best,MJ
It really depends on where the BMPN diagram was originally created. For example, was it created in Visio?
Hi, the BPMN diagrams were created with Camunda Modeler. And the file format I'm trying to import is .bpmn
Hi @Akriti Malla . Unfortunately, we don't support Camunda imports. I briefly checked, if Camunda files can be imported into Visio (the reason MJ mentioned Visio before is that we can import vsdx files, so we could have gone down that route), but it seems like Visio unfortunately doesn't have an importer for Camunda
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.