Hello,
I have create a new custom domain. I shared the CNAME records with my DNS team that activated it. We still redirected to the old URL.
Thanks for your help!
BR
Hi, @Saif Allah AZZAZA
As far as I know, It can take up to 24–48 hours after DNS changes for the domain to fully propagate globally. How much time passed, after changes?
Hi @Evgenii
It has been since24h ago. I will keep checking. Thanks for this piece of information.
Even if after 48 hours, I still have the same issue. It redirect me to the old url
This usually points to DNS propagation or caching. I would first verify the CNAME target, wait for propagation to complete, and test in an incognito window or another network.
If this is for publishing Confluence content publicly, I’ve seen similar confusion happen when switching domains, so it is worth double checking both the DNS side and the app-level domain verification.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.