Hi
I notice that HiBob and Jira Service Management Assets today does not have any ready integration solution. So I'm asking that have anybody allready made solution to get from HiBob Employees data like name, position, manager etc and imported with sync to Assets?
I know that there is API points (https://apidocs.hibob.com/reference/get_profiles, https://apidocs.hibob.com/docs/how-to-read-employee-data) but is somebody allready build something and how hard is to keep in Assets Employee data up to date and what way was used to inactive users?
Hello @Urmo
HiBob does have integration with Atlassian tools, i've done this before.
see here:
https://www.hibob.com/integrations/jira-service-desk/
So i understand it have used from hibob to jira ticket but into assets?
Hi, @Urmo I can confirm, that it's possible. I made similar functionality for my company.You can get users and all required fields like json from HiBob with such python script
def get_all_hibob_users(inactive=True, fields=[]): url = (f"{hibob_base_url}/v1/people/search" ) headers = {"accept": "application/json","content-type": "application/json","authorization": f"Basic {base64_credentials}", } payload = {"showInactive": inactive,"humanReadable": "append","fields": fields, }while True: response = requests.post(url, json=payload, headers=headers)if response.status_code == 429: retry_after = int(response.headers.get("Retry-After", 5)) time.sleep(retry_after)continue response.raise_for_status()break users = response.json()return users.get("employees")
And then use this json to prepare structure and import it to Assets. Sorry, but code for import I can't give you.
HI @Urmo - OnLink supports importing employee data from Hi Bob to Assets. Documentation Link. Please try it out and let us know if you have any questions. We have several Hi Bob customers using our app to synchronize with Assets.We also support automating onboarding/offboarding tasks based on HR events from Hi Bob.Disclosure: I'm part of Onward who built OnLink.
Hi @Urmo
There’s no native HiBob–Jira Assets integration, so if you're considering a custom setup or API-based sync, it’s important to plan for a few things upfront:
You may consider OpsHub Integration Manager (OIM), an Atlassian Solutions Partner that can help you:
Drop us a line if you have questions or want to see a demo
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.