Hello everyone,
I am working with JIRA Cloud in a company managed project with a Scrum Board and a Kanban Board.
The Scrum Board contains the status "open", "in progress", "code review" and "Done"
The Kanban Board continues with "ready for UAT", "In testing", "Accepted"
This is the workflow the ticket has to pass and it is on two different boards because the first board is for the Dev Team, the second board is for the customer.
In the Scrum Board we work with Subtasks and everytime I move all Tasks to Done JIRA asks me whether I would like to close the story.
What I need: When moving the Tasks to Done I do not want JIRA to ask whether I would like to close the story because I need it to remain open.
When coming to "Accepted" on the Kanban Board I would like the story to close!
I already set the category of the "Done" status to "in progress"

and set the categroy of "Accepted" to "Done" but still the behaviour stays the same.

Thank you so much for your help