Everyone,
We’re currently using Jira Service Management on the free tier, and I need some guidance on removing a customer from our service project.
One of our customers has asked not to be contacted at their old email address anymore. They’ve since moved to a new company and have a different email they’d like to use moving forward. To avoid any accidental contact by our support team, we want to completely remove or disable their old customer profile in JSM.
Here’s the challenge:
We’re on the free tier, so some admin options may be limited.
The user was added as a portal customer (not a licensed Jira user).
I don’t see an obvious option to fully remove the customer or delete their email profile.
We want to make sure this email is not selectable or auto-suggested when creating tickets or adding request participants.
What I’ve tried:
I checked the “Customers” list in the project settings.
There’s no visible option to delete or deactivate the customer.
The email still shows up in the dropdown when creating new tickets.
What we’re hoping to do:
Completely remove or anonymize the customer associated with the old email address.
Ensure the old contact is not reachable or referenced anywhere in our JSM project.
Ideally, this wouldn’t require upgrading to a paid plan, but we’re open to hearing what’s possible.