Hi. My company is switching to Jira Cloud and I'm trying to structure things as similarly as possible to what we have now in order to make the transition process less jarring.
I've been searching for a couple hours now and cannot find an answer to this. Here is my issue:
I want to change the order of the fields that show up on the left side of my ticket. This screenshot is from the help document but I'm guessing this means you can't re-order anything below the purple section (which will blow my mind if that's true).
My department uses "web links" A LOT.
Currently when I add a web link it is the last section to show up on the ticket. I am able to remove Priority and Links section, but I can't make the Web Links section move up above the Linked Work Items section, which is what I want. 
How can I change the order of all the things on the left side, not just adding "fields" to the left side?