Hello Atlassian Community Team,
I have the following use case, and I need some help.
Use Case:
We have the following Labels across 5 JIRA stories - Customer-Experience, UAT, Operations, FY26Q1, FY26Q2.
Story - 1: Customer-Experience, UAT, Operations, FY26Q1, FY26Q2.
Story - 2: Customer-Experience, UAT, Operations, FY26Q1.
Story - 3: Operations, FY26Q1, FY26Q2.
Story - 4: UAT, Operations, FY26Q1, FY26Q2.
Story - 5: Customer-Experience, UAT, Operations, FY26Q1, FY26Q2.
But I only need Customer-Experience and Operations to show without the other 3 labels being listed.
I tried following queries, But it does bring out all the results.
- project = XXXXX AND issuetype = Story AND status = Done AND (labels IN (Customer-Experience, Operations) AND labels != ("FY26Q1","FY26Q2, "UAT"))
- project = XXXXX AND issuetype = Bug, Story AND status = Done AND (labels IN (Customer-Experience, Operations) AND labels NOT IN (FY26Q1,FY26Q2, UAT))
Please help with the Query, if not please suggest what other options can be used in this case.
Thanks,
Mahesh