We have had several cases where our staff have notified our security officer suspecting invitations sent from our Atlassian admin area to be spam or malicious phishing attempts. Is it possible to change the email used to send these invitations to something that is clearly recognisable as something coming from inside the organisation? I have tried finding this issue in other discussion but was unsuccessful so far.
@melanie_boehmer Take a look at these pages:
Thank you for the links. Unfortunately, this is not what I am looking for. Notifications are something else than the invitations sent to invite someone to collaborate in Confluence or one of the other tools. We have already set up our own email addresses for the notifications and were hoping that something similar exists for the invitations.
Sorry, Melanie (and here I thought I was being so helpful 🫢). Hopefully someone else can chime in with a response that is more helpful.
Thanks anyway. They are really close, which makes it so difficult to find the right issues.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.