I tried and searched on internet or hours but nobody probably had my issue before.
I have an Advanced Roadmap and 2 questions. I took over the role of PO due to sick leave of collegue. He has an AR and all of the epic names on this roadmap start with the exact same thing followed by variable information like, i dont know if this is configured as a view somewhere or as filter, but it is like below:
2025_Q1_PI (<< grouped by label, this is a label)
Epic Name Generic | ''name here 1''
Epic Name Generic | ''name here 2''
Epic Name Generic | ''name here 3''
And this board is based on filtered on labels in the Custom View. The label is: 2025_Q1_PI.
I have added a new epic with a new story under it as child with the label 2025_Q1_PI. The story is not showing with the partent epic. the name of the parent epic is Epic Name 2. I changed this to Epic Name Generic | ''name here 4'', it showed up. But in the category, Other issues. The child Story with label: 2025_Q1_PI does not show up on the roadmap under this particular Epic. I updated the Epic Name Generic | ''name here 4'' with label: 2025_Q1_PI. This Epic now showed up in the right place with the others, YET the story is still not presented while it matches ALL the filters. Why is this happening? Why is the story not shown? Its just a newly created story with no description whatsoever, it is a CLONE of a story that IS showing up under one of the other Epics.