How we will make label field as read only field in edit screen in jira cloud. Can anyone help in this.
And the field will be label and editable. we cannot go with the field as read only while creating itself
Hi @thumuluru.shreya Welcome to Atlassian Community!
Remove Label/s field from Edit Screen. Keep it on View and Create screen. Doing this user will only able to set Label at the time of issue creationhave you tried to removing field from edit screen ?
@Vikrant Yadav , Hi
I didnt understood. Can you elaborate if its possible so that its helpful.
@thumuluru.shreya Kindly check this video , like you can make field read only on Edit screen. Follow same steps followed in this video :
https://youtu.be/wsiOcrGpojM
Hi @Vikrant Yadav ,I have one ques. Could you please help in this
I have 2 fields
1.Error (label field type) from Task-Assume as source
2.Error (Text field type) from Instance-Assume destination.
I need to autopopulate from source to destination whenever the link happens between between source and destination.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.