I am planning to add Bulk number of defects using Bulk update(~30+ defects to Story), not getting option to add story. Only seen option to add Epic, but that is also not working
Hello @Kandala, Murali
For adding to story you need to make sure that they sub-tasks - so if not, move them to sub-tasks and then under the story you which.
What is the error you are getting when trying to add an epic?
Hi @arielei
I Tried adding Story ID and EPIC ID under change Epic link.it gives the below error. where i am able to access both Epic and story
Hey @Kandala, Murali
From the error - the epic does not exist.
can you run a filter with " Key = 'EPIC WORK-ITEM KEY'" and see what result it gives you?
I tried , the ID shows as epic, where as when i query it, it shows epic doesnt exit.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.