Hi Atlassian Community,
I'm trying to identify teams in Jira that have not created any stories with a specific label (let's say the label is called "Important").
Here's my situation:
- I need to find teams that haven't used the "Important" label on any of their stories.
- I'm not working within Jira Cloud.
- Unfortunately, I don't have access to ScriptRunner or the Jira API within my organization.
- Teams are identified using a custom field called "Team" (a single select field).
I've tried using JQL queries in dashboard gadgets, but I'm struggling to find a solution that directly lists the teams that are missing the label. The best I can do is create a JQL query like this:
project = YOUR_PROJECT AND issueType = Story AND labels = Important AND "Team" = "Team A"
...and then repeat that query for each team, which is very manual.
I've also experimented with the "Two-Dimensional Filter Statistics" gadget, but it only shows me teams that do have stories with the label, not the ones that are missing them entirely.
Is there a way, using only standard Jira features (JQL, dashboard gadgets, etc.), to efficiently identify the teams that have not created any stories with the "Important" label? Any suggestions or alternative approaches would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks in advance for your help!