I have admin rights but when I select the filename.zip - it asks for username/password which it does not like.
Today is the last day for me to export the file before my account gets deleted.
Thank you
Can you still log into the system with the same username and password? Are you using an admin account?
Yes, I am able to login. And yes I am using an admin account.
Ok, I'd strongly recommend you raise this with Atlassian support as soon as possible!
Can you check the permissions of the file in the filesystem. Is there the read permission configured.
It's Cloud, they can't do that.
Oh. Thank you Nic
As an FYI. I just lost the access and have lost all the stuff related to my test environment.
I have not been able to download the backup file.
This seems to be unresolved and I found at least one other thread with the same issue. I'm trying to download the backup ZIP file for the first time and this is what I get. I have every admin right possible to assign to my user and I just reset my password. I've tried three different browsers with the exact same effect:
This server could not verify that you are authorized to access the document requested. Either you supplied the wrong credentials (e.g., bad password), or your browser doesn't understand how to supply the credentials required.
After spending 15 minutes on it I have found that I have to enter "admin" as username and my account's password as password. This allowed me to download the zip file!
Also, if you can't download the file because browser remembers your previously entered wrong credentials then you can solve it by going to your browser's history and 'delete history'. Or you can use a browser which you usually do not use.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.