I know we can make canned responses for Service Team Collaborators to use; however I'm not sure if there's a way to build out canned responses for issue reporters to use from the JSM portal view.
Reason:
We have one request type that will react in one of 4 different ways based on a specific comment (all automation tied). We've provided guidance to the teams using the form on the verbiage that needs to be used for the automation to kick off - and email is auto-generated with templates for them to copy, so there shouldn't be any issues if they read the email. However there continues to be issues with individuals not referencing the templates and the automations don't get kicked off and users are frustrated.
The comments do have to be on an existing ticket for a specific request type; otherwise I would've just made a new request form and have been done with it.
If this isn't something that we can do, then I'll continue to refer people back to the templates provided via email.