Hello,
I cannot revoke some users
https://www.dropbox.com/s/zff89yr9x50zxdr/Capture%20d%27%C3%A9cran%202014-06-06%2012.39.31.png
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ii4ofmxgilax4b9/Capture%20d%27%C3%A9cran%202014-06-06%2012.39.58.png
Any solutions, thanks
Your links are broken, we can't see the errors.
You could just give us the text of the error messages though?
Thanks for your answer,
When I try to unselect the box "application access" I have : An unknown error has occurred.
When I try to revoke this user i have : There was a problem revoking user "user name"'s access to Confluence. You may wish to try the operation again.
Hi David,
This sounds like some problem with the ondemand instance. It might be a good idea to get in touch with the ondemand team and provide them the usernames so they can make some tests on it.
I couldn't find any KB for this error so it might be some new problem appearing.
Cheers,
Rodrigo
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.