Hi,
Quite a while ago I had created sinube.atlassian.net and played around as only one in a free version account.
Then I added my colleague to one of the projects, so he could play with it as well.
Now few months later, I try to log in to the URL, but it says 'Join the team', as if I'm requesting access to the URL.
In our company we have 3 different aliases for the same e-mail box, so I thought I had logged in with a wrong one. I tried all three but:
- 2 of them got the message 'join team' and obviously weren't the admin
- 1 of them got auto-accepted somehow and is now just a member of the project, no admin account.
Funny enough, in my e-mail box I do get all the admin related e-mails: that people are requesting access to my JIRA.
So now I think, due to longer inactivity, somehow my admin account got stripped off its roles or inactivated somehow?
Would be wonderful if someone could help me with this.
Thanks.
Jim