Hi all. I have what i suspect is not a unique issue, but one which I cannot figure out how to solve. Let me outline step-by-step, and highlight where it breaks....
- We send an automated email from our platform to an external party.
- A support team is copied into this, on an email channel of Service Desk Management
- We auto close this, as we don't want to spam the internal team with these, but they do need to see the response. (Rule to transition tickets from our sender email on receipt)
ALL GOOD
Now, when the external party responds, what would be perfect is if that added as a follow up to that original ticket and reopened the case, which I am trying to allow for in workflow. That allows us to have a single case per request, and also to clearly see the cases that have not been responded to from a queue.
If anyone ahs done something similar, and could offer some guidance it would be greatly appreciated