Hello, I am experiencing the same issue as this one:
https://community.atlassian.com/forums/Bitbucket-questions/Could-you-do-a-GC-in-my-repos-Workspace-over-1-GB/qaq-p/3039213
The largest repo (1.6 gb) should occupy much less space (<200 mb).
Thanks!
Hello @gualtiero1987 ,
and welcome to the Community!
I've manually triggered a garbage collection in the largest repository of your workspace, and it helped to reduce the size from 1.6GB to 137MB!
With this change, your workspace total size is now within the limit of 1GB
Let us know in case you have any questions.
Thank you, @gualtiero1987 !
Patrik S
Thank you Patrick!
Is there a way to perform this from my side, if I pass the limit again?
Hey @gualtiero1987 ,
Unfortunately, that's not currently possible.
However, garbage collection is already executed from time to time based on repository heuristics. In situations where you are blocked and need the garbage collection to be expedited, you can always reach out here in the community, and we can trigger the GC for you.
Understood, thanks for your help Patrick!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.