Hi - before 15 days expire can someone reactivate blackunicorn.atlassian.net. Support site does not allow entry for this type of support.
organization ID: ed1c2e09-62ad-4694-9eff-9c7974a84d29.
ed1c2e09-62ad-4694-9eff-9c7974a84d29
Hi @Sudan Anduze ,
I believe someone from Atlassian Community Support can help out here.I've requested assistance, and someone should reach out shortly.
Cheers,Tobi
Hi @Sudan Anduze
Welcome to Atlassian community!
I see that the site blackunicorn.atlassian.net is already active and on free plan and there is no deactivation or suspension at the moment.
Hope this helps!
Best Regards,
Vishalakshi Narayanaswamy
Thanks Vishal. The team is not visible. I can no longer see the prior Jira board or our updates. Plus the email I received said the team was deleted. When I try to log into the blackunicorn site - it just loops me around to create a new account
something isn’t working
As far as I can see from my end the site is active and there is no deactivation.
Can you please raise a support request here https://support.atlassian.com/ with the affected product as "Jira" so that the dedicated team can assist you with with the jira access issue.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.