Like I only want 1000 results from a query output.
Hello @Niraj Kumar
Jira native filter capabilities in the UI do not include a feature to set a maximum number of returned results customized per filter.
Is there another criteria you can add to your filter to reduce the number of items returned?
What problem are you trying to solve? What do you need to do with the results once you have them?
You can try to limit data eg. by date to limit to more relevant results or by last update etc.
As for this feature in Jira, it won't be done: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-73303
@Niraj Kumar -
I agreed with @Trudy P Claspill statement. You may need to refine your search filter query to reduce the number of results coming back.
Best, Joseph Chung Yin
This is what we had to do, based on either "Created Date" or "Updated Date".
Hello - My query is very high level, and there is no need to provide any further filters, as I needed to export those all results with all fields. It was not allowing me to do so. That's the reason I wanted to limit the output. I was able to do it by restricting the creation date to just 5 days instead of all created issues since beginning of the year.
Thanks for the help though.
Thanks, I did the same thing
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.