On any page that does not currently have a "Filter by Label" macro, when attempting to type /filter and select, or by entering via the top bar. There is nothing that appears after selecting it. Just blank, no space. All other macros enter without issue.
I was able to identify a previously used filter by label macro and copy and paste it into a page, but the edit button does not work. The formatting is also pivoted.
I could edit it on a page that had the existing filter by label macro, however when I brought it in it was pivoted. It again does not allow any editing on the page. Upon saving the page it does not resolve itself either.
From:
Page Link (Page Desc)
label label label
Page Link (Page Desc)
label label label
To:
Page:Page Link (Page Desc)
* label
* label
* label
Page:Page Link (Page Desc)
* label
* label
* label