I have an attachment field on a request in Project A, but for some reason, it's not showing up for users to attach files to when they submit tickets via Atlassian Assist. I already ensured:
Per this documentation: https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/users-can-t-upload-attachments-when-creating-jira-issues-601457160.html
And yet for some reason the attachment field is not showing up. Anyone else run into this? Part of me thinks it's just not an available feature in Atlassian Assist.
Hi @Kaeley Scruggs ,
With which app you're using JSM Chat/Atlassian Assist? Are we talking about Slack/Teams?
I believe in the Teams Attachments field is not supported yet > see JSDCLOUD-16599: JSM Chat - Ability to attach files when raising a request in Microsoft Teams and I'm not sure for Slack.
Cheers,Tobi
Hi! Thanks for your response. I am working with Slack. I couldn't find any information; if I can't find anything I will eventually contact support and will update here after.
According to Jira's support, they just can't do that in the Atlassian Assist app--they recommended our users submit the ticket and then attach the document--this is not a great solution. But there's no way around it.
@Kaeley Scruggs indeed. Not ideal to say at least, but I'm guessing it's not a blocker either.
In any case, thanks for sharing the update!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.