Hello,
I cannot see my notification bell, instead it's just Jira feedback.
Is there anyone can help?
Hi @Mira
Jira feedback is typically under the question mark icon, to the right of where you are pointing.
If you hover over that megaphone icon, what does the text show? Is it "notifications"?
Kind regards,Bill
Hi Bill,Thank you for your reply!
When I hover over that megaphone icon, nothing shows up, but when I click on that icon, a feedback modal appeares and asks for my feedback.
I hope this help, but currently I'm using Jira Software 9.17.5
Still don't know how to show the notification list on my Jira
Thanks for clarifying you are using Jira Server as your original question tagging indicated Jira Cloud.
I am not using Jira Server to compare to what you see. Perhaps work with your Jira Site Admin to try the notification helper to identify the cause.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.