Hello everyone!
I have an auto rule that when creating a task sends a web request with the Order field value (customFieldId=11200) with a value from 1 to 4 and with the SDTicket label
Some tasks do not fall under this rule because the Order field or label can change while working on the task
I want to make a rule that will send the same web request, but when the Order and Labels fields change, but I'm stuck on the conditions:
When changing the Order field (custom Field=11200) it took a value from 1 to 4, but before that it had a value from 5 and further
When changing the Labels field it took the value "SDTicket" (it is possible with other labels), but before that it did not have such a label
It should work in both directions:
If the Order was between 1-4 and did not have the "SDTicket" label and it was added, then the web request is sent
If labels takes the value "SDTicket", and before that it did not have such a value and before that it already had Order 1-4, then the web request is sent
Now my rule works like this, for example:
The task has Order 1-4, the "SDTicket" label is added - a web request is sent, but if something else is added to the labels, the web request is sent again and I want to fix it
I would be grateful for any help
