I've been working on a jira cloud to jira cloud migration for the last week. This morning I finished migrating some of the projects into a single, JSM accessible project. I thought I had everything configured properly to allow the tickets to be accessible in JSM; however the new Organization created isn't showing up in the portal view nor are any of the work items.
Things I've confirmed:
- There is a value in the Organizations field on the work items
- All work items have an associated Request Type
- All work items - if in "statusCategory = done" - have a resolution
- All individuals that have access to JSM have access to this new Project
- Customer sharing is set to "Customers can search for other customers within their organizations"
- Channel access is open
- Service Project Customer - Portal Access is granted Browse Project permissions
- "Customer and organization profiles" is toggled on under Features
I'm not sure what I'm missing, but I'm sure it's something simple. The other Organization - called "Legacy" - just will not show up under this list no matter what I try.
