Hello,
I have a cross-project scrum board to collect items from different projects on a backlog for a specific team. They will prioritize and then create sprints from this backlog.
However, when I view a sprint, I can see the assigned users below the Sprint Title, with the 3 dots to open the Workload by Assignee pop-up. Some of my colleagues can't see this and just see the Sprint Title, immediately followed by the first work item on the sprint.
I have admin permissions + project admin permissions across all projects that are collected on the board. They have project permissions across all projects (browse issues, manage sprints, create/edit/assign issues, ...). I also gave them edit rights on the board filter and made them board admin already. Doesn't seem to help.
I can't seem to find any documentation that this would require a separate permission, so I'm at a loss of how to enable this for them.
Ideas appreciated!
Kind regards,
Vicky
