I have the Add-on Xporter for JIRA Cloud and am trying to export test cases with the detailed test steps. However, all formats simply give me the top-level view with out the detailed test steps. I have added the Test Step Column to the Issues Search screen. Looking on line it appears Xporter has this capability.
Hi, Is the Test Step a custom field?
I do not so. It is the section that is there when we created the Test Cases
Can you share a screenshot? Is that field created by another Add on?
image2016-11-18 15:17:45.png
okay - revisited the screen...Test Step was indeed a Custom Field. What I am trying to export are the Test Details aka Test Steps
Based on this screenshot, are you using the Zephyr add-on for test management?
That's important to know for the correct answer.
image2016-11-21 10:24:47.png
Here are the add-ons that we are using.
Cynthia, you should not post an answer to your original question instead of posting a comment to an already existing comment.
I can confirm you are using Zephyr.
We have an add-on called PDF View Plugin that exports Zephyr test steps, executions, step results to PDF, although that isn't an immediate solution for you (not being available for cloud yet).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ia-iOPjeVt4
Hello - so any thoughts on what can be used in the meantime?
I don't know about any JIRA Cloud add-on that exports Zephyr information, sorry.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.