Dear community,
We are working on JIRA Cloud Version.
We are having a Board (Scrum) for the Development team with the status Open, in Progress, in Review, Done.
We would like to have second Board (Kanban) which allows us to show all tickets that are manually moved to "In Testing" after it has been brought to "Done" in the teams board.
I already created both boards and configured the workflow that shows Open, in Progress, in Review, Done, in Testing, Tested in both boards.
As soon as I switch the Status in the team board to "in Testing" the ticket disspears instead of appearing on the second - the testing board.
I keep reading I have to set a filter on the testing board but I do not know what is ment by this and how to do this.
So in general: can someone help me how to set it up that tickets do not clone themselves to another board but show up on a second board as soon as the status switches to "In Testing"
Thank you so much for you help, much appreciated.