I have question about QR Code shown in Asset
About IA-217 (Key in Asset) possible to change to other attributes?
hey @Pisit Chunchomsri
Unfortunately, there is no possibility to edit the QR code label in the cloud version.
Though there is a feature request you can vote for:
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSDCLOUD-10975
But in the Data center version, there is a config to create a label template and customize it like the image below:
If this answer was helpful, please accept it so the community can find it easier.
Hey @Pisit Chunchomsri
Not sure i understand your question but in general, each object you create gets automatically a QR code, you cant change the QR code as it a unique code for the object.
Hi Arielei,
I don't want to change QR Code but I want to add more code at the buttom on the right in QR or Change from IA-217 to something else
Got it
Cheers
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.