Hi all,
We are working toward changing the way our teams interact with Confluence Cloud and in order to display each member's personal contribution to making this a fantastic knowledgebase, I would like to create a Team Dashboard in our confluence space that tracks and reports on each team member's contributions to our confluence space.
I imagine a column with all team member, and a table next to it that reports on all instances where they:
- created a new page
- edited an existing page
- acknowledged the good work of a colleague with a thumbs-up
- made a comment in a page
- added a label/s to an existing page
I imagine it would be something of a live dashboard type of display with some graphic representations as well as a table display to cover people's preferences.
Do you do this, and if so, how?
This is something that our platform admins could deploy to all teams to help them to adapt to a new way of passing on their respective knowledge.
I look forward to hearing your ideas
Steve