I am trying to create an anchor to the top of my live page and allow a "back to top" link to the anchor to quickly navigate back to the top of the live page. I was able to do this in normal Confluence pages. Wondering if anyone has figured out how to do this with a Live page?
Hello @Bert Ng and welcome to the Community,
we are not using Live pages (yet anyway) for various reasons. However, I would expect them to behave like non-live pages when it comes to Macros and such. I would recommend contacting the official Atlassian Support about this to check this is not a bug.
It does not behave like non-live pages, it opens a new tab or window for that page where the anchor is attached when you link to the anchor. I use anchors on many of my pages in non-live page configurations. I need this to work on a live page as for user experience it makes it more user friendly to get back to the TOC at the top, versus having to scroll from the bottom of a lengthy page with an extended amount of content.
Like I said: i would advise you to ask the Atlassian Support about this
Atlassian Support
If you get an answer, it would be great if you would let us know
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.