I'm trying to find the csat information for a service management project. What tables would that data be found in?
Hi @Kristi Yager
Welcome to the community.
What tools are you using to get to the tables, as Cloud doesn't offer access to the backend DB?
Hi @Kristi Yager,
As far as I know, Jira Cloud does not expose its database for external queries.
Instead, you could try using the Jira's REST API to get that info for each issue. Or, try an app from Atlassian Marketplace that is capable to provide stats based on the customer satisfaction.
In case you consider the idea of using an app, our Great Gadgets app offers all kind of stats based on Satisfaction. Have a look on these articles:
Danut.
The DB is not exposed on Cloud, but you can get the rating for a single work item using this REST API end-point:
GET /rest/servicedeskapi/request/{issueIdOrKey}/feedback
I have the data exposed in snowflake.
I have the data coming into Snowflake via FiveTran. Trying to figure out what table, column.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.