I am Project admin and can access the configuration on Sprint boards, but not for Kanban boards. Please can someone advise where 'board configuration' is located now the Jira UI has changed. I expect it is obvious!
Two different scenarios...
1. I see 'Board settings' when I click the 3dots next to the MAP board name. But this only takes me to the page to edit the board filter. I want to edit the quick filters.

2. For the CRM board I don't even see 'Board settings' - on this board I want to edit quickfilters but also change the working days to enhance my timeline view.

Note : I used to be able to access board configuration previous to the UI changes. As I created the boards originally, so don't believe it is permission based... unless a new permission has come into play along with the UI changes over the last few weeks.