We are using the Jira Cloud 'app' in Teams. Until yesterday morning I had it successfully configured so that if someone added an issue in a specific Jira project, we got a notification in a specific Teams Channel.
I tried to set up a new channel yesterday afternoon, by posting "@Jira Cloud notifications" in the channel and going through the wizard. It appeared to work correctly, resulting in a message from Jira Cloud in the Channel saying "XXX has set up channel notifications for XXX on XXX. You will now get a message when someone: Creates an issue"
However, we are not getting a message in the channel when someone creates an issue, and furthermore I have realised that the channel which WAS receiving messages from Jira for a different project has also stopped working.
I have double checked the config, tried setting it up in a whole new team, asked our sys admin to check the permissions for the app in Teams etc but no joy.
We really rely on these notifications! How can I debug this and get it working again?
Thanks