Thare is no one in the marker.
Why?
Please tell me that reason.
@堀口 諒介 welcome to the Atlassian community
It looks correct. The page menu is only located on the right-hand side when you are not in edit mode.
Hello @堀口 諒介 ,Welcome to the Community !You are in PAGE VIEW; wherein that's correct. The Toolbar would be shown as when you are in EDIT mode of page/blog. Additional info: - New changes✅ Live Docs – Collaborate in real time. Say goodbye to version conflicts and hello to seamless teamwork. ✅ New Navigation – A sidebar-based layout that makes moving through spaces and pages easier than ever. - https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/docs/what-is-the-new-navigation-in-confluence/✅ Simplified Content Layout – A refreshed, clutter-free interface for better readability and focus.
No, I am in edit mode.
I push the "edit" and moved into this page.
Are there know similar problem?
p.s.this toolbar was missing.
Hi @堀口 諒介 Can you check in the edit mode if you double-click anywhere and toolbox appear as popup box?
@堀口 諒介 is this happening in all browsers? Have you tried clearing your browsers cache?
Yes.
This problem is happening in GoogleChrome and MicrosoftEdge.
And, This problem is still happening after my browsers cache clean.
Is it happening to all users?
I checked it.
If I clicked about table in the edit mode, popup toolbox like this.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.