Hi,
We have JIRA Software installed in a dedicated server and I would like to know how to proceed if we wanted to integrate it with JIRA Service Desk.
Any comments or more detailed guidance about this topic?
Thanks in advance!
Victoria.
I assume you're going to install Service Desk into the existing Software server? If you do that, you'll be working in the same place and hence have a lot of "integration" already.
Even if that's not the case, there is a question: What do you mean by "integrate"? What do you expect to get from it?
Hi Nic,
What you assume is correct. My next question would be: How do actually get Service Desk installed on the same instance I've got JIRA SFW?
Thanks.
Log in as an admin and go to "manage applications". There's links for installation in there, although in most cases, it's really as simple as clicking the button and it'll do the whole install for you.
The only option I can see, it's a trial...(see picture below)
FYI - I have JIRA Admin permissions, not JIRA Site Admin ones.
image2016-12-23 15:1:14.png
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.