I have a postgres database I would like to import data from into my JSM assets. I think I'm on the right track using an SQL/ODBC adapter. I am a bit confused on how I set up this process. Where am I installing the driver and how do I configure it with JSM? Pointing me to a tutorial would be perfect. Thank you
Hey @[deleted]
I think these documents would be helpful.
https://support.atlassian.com/assets/docs/data-manager-sql-and-odbc-adapter/
https://support.atlassian.com/assets/docs/create-and-configure-a-database-job/
Hey @reza rouhafza so I gave these a read and am still having a hard time understanding what needs to be done. This link mentions installing the ODBC driver but I'm not sure where it should go. Big frustration is that there is no test connection button to let me know I did something correctly. I'm hoping someone who has done this before could give me a hand
I think this document provides clear guidance on importing assets from external databases.
Please follow these steps and share a screenshot of the step where you encounter an error.
https://support.atlassian.com/jira/kb/how-to-import-data-from-an-external-database-in-jira-assets-insight/
This looks very helpful. I'll give this a try. Thank you. One thing I should note is that my Jira instance is in the cloud
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.